Thursday 5 April 2018

Heart Touching Whatsapp Status Quotes in English

  • 1. Don’t take something for granted. Someday, someone will come along and appreciate what you didn’t.

  • 2. I love you, you don’t love me, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. I miss you, you don’t miss me, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. My heads filled with you, your heads filled with someone else, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. I’ll fight through it, even though it hurts now, it’ll get better, I’m sure of it.

  • 3. If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.

  • 4. Never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you're happy. Never make a decision when you are sad.

  • 5. Nothing ever happy like you imagine it will

  • 6. Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

  • 7. Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything okay, hold back the tears and just walk away.

  • 8. Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will.

  • 9. Let your smile change the world don't let the world change your smile.

  • 10. You did something to me, I don’t know what it was but I do know that I don't want to lose you. You always keep a smile upon my face and I can act like myself because you accept me. You mean so much to me, the way you make me feel is just unexplained. This is the happiest I’ve been in a awhile and I have to thank you for that. You just make it so easy to fall for you and believe me, I’m falling harder with each passing day.

  • 11. I have fallen in love with you my angel. I sought nothing of you but only to see that dazzling smile of yours once more. I wish nothing more of you but only hope that one day you shall love me the way I love you. I regret nothing for that the only time spent with you are memories and memories are meant not to be forgotten.

  • 12. I don't know what hurts most: How much I know I will miss you, or how much I know you won't miss me.

  • 13. Hand in hand or miles apart, a girlfriend like you forever stays in my heart.

  • 14. Day after day I’m missing you. Week after week I’m forgetting you. Month after month I’m moving on. Year after year I’m regretting the moment I met you.

  • 15. Now your smiling. Smiling up in the clouds. Looking down on us. You made us proud. God only takes the best. Never the worst. So I wonder why. He chose you first.

0 comments: